A professionally installed sprinkler system is one of the best investments that you can make for your home. Not only will it help maintain a healthy beautiful landscape which you can enjoy with your friends and family, but it is the most convenient and efficient way to ensure your landscape gets the water it needs without over or under watering. When it is properly installed and maintained, an automatic sprinkler system will help conserve water as well. We will design and install a customized system based on your landscapes needs. As well as installing we can provide rain shut offs and moisture sensing and timer devices that will save you more water and money over the lifetime of the system.
Some water saving tips:
1. Divide your yard into separate irrigation zones so the grass can be irrigated separately and more frequently than ground cover, shrubs and trees.
2. The greatest waste of water comes from applying too much too often, much of it runs off and is never absorbed. Instead of watering for one continuous session, split the watering time into shorter periods and take 15 minute breaks in between each session.
3. Water between 5 a.m. and 10 a.m. when the sun is low, winds are calm and temperatures are cool. Watering in the evening is not a good idea because leaves can remain wet over night creating an open invitation for fungus to grow.
4. Have a shut off device installed that automatically detects rain or moisture. These devices are inexpensive and let you take advantage of natures free watering service.
5. Water only what grows. Make sure that all the sprinkler heads are adjusted to avoid sidewalks and driveways.
6. Consider a drip irrigation system. When it comes to watering individual trees, flower beds or potted containers, you can apply water directly to the roots with low volume drip irrigation.
Types of irrigation:
Pop up sprinkler heads Irrigation: For large areas
Drip Irrigation: Most effective and efficient for areas that won’t accommodate pop up sprinklers.
Our irrigation specialists are the best in the industry and will design and install a system that will keep your landscape beautiful and healthy.
To see more examples of products used in our irrigation installation, visit http://www.wateryourworld.com